Instances of the Christian faith coming under attack in the military include:
- Commanders barred from disclosing any programs that are tied to the Chaplaincy or any programs involving religion;
- The Air Force banning the word ‘God’ from an Air force patch logo – even though the reference had no religious connotation;
- A Navy directive that banned Bibles at Walter Reed Hospital;
- An Army Reserve training program that listed Evangelical Christians and Catholics as examples of religious extremism;
- An Army email that listed prominent Christian ministries like the Family Research Council and American Family Association as “domestic hate groups.
Click here for more on this story
Click here for many more stories about Christian persecution, discrimination, or oppression in the U.S. military.